Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stupid Teacher's Who Think Their Shit Don't Stink

     Alrighty guys so this is going to be another glorious rant about how much I really hate my school. Apparntly my school is doing a lock out for some wierd reason and it's not a drill. Supposedly, some people have texted their parents and said something and said parents of said stupid kids have called the school freaking out about the lock out and our 'safety'. Okay...FIRST of all you dumb bitches, THAT IS THE REASON FOR A LOCK OUT. To keep us safe and ya know...not dead. SO CHILL YO BALLS MAMASITA AND PADREOLA.
       Anyway, back to my story. So, because the parents like to freak out over absolutely nothing, the school sent e-mails out to the teachers telling them. Just saying that it's going on and too watch out for phones and take them if they see them. Which ya know, is fine. I never get caught *evil laugh*. But my teacher is a stupid whore and decides to force all of us to surreder out beloved little pieces of social technology to this evil box of holding...FORCES. I checked, according to the hand book they aren't allowed to take our phones or electronics unless they are seen or heard. SHE NEVER SAW ANY OF OUR PHONES OR HEARD THEM. Like really. We better get them back or so help me JEBUS I will stab someones donkey...


♥ Sarah

p.s. I miss my phone :(

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah thanks yous ^-^ I good at ranting...haven;t quite decided if this is good or not :p and elle....YOUR PHONE IS FORMERLY DEAD ANYWAYS SO GO SUCK ONE...and by one I mean a lollipop made of rainbows and....sugar. OH MY GOD WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? O_o *squak*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS THINKING ABOUT A LOLLIPOP MADE OF RAINBOWS AND SUGAR! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you werent....we al know what you were thinkin oooooof ;D me O_O

    ReplyDelete